100gsm sublimation printed paper roll for textile
Manufacturer and professional in Sublimaiton printing for over 10 years!
Other sizes can be customized!!!
1. What is the sublimation transfer printing: Heat sublimation transfer printing is using sublimation ink, sublimation printer to print image such as portrait,
landscape, text etc by reversal way on the sublimation transfer paper, and then heated to a temperature of
about 200 ℃ with heat transfer equipment, sublimation ink which is on paper will be in the form of gasification
into substrates, so as to put the paper on the vivid images to transfer to textiles, porcelain, porcelain plate, metal
material of a new technology.
2. Printers used: Normal inkjet printers, sublimation inkjet printer. Wide inkjet printers: Epson,Roland, Mutoh, Bncad, Mimaki etc...
3. Special sublimation ink: Must use sublimation ink, this kind of ink made of disperse dye inks, it will produce sublimation and
substrates with dyeing after high temperature, good quality ink is no plug nozzle, the sublimation ink color
is vivid, good stability.
4. Adjust the appropriate concentration of color: Adjust the concentration of the color in the computer, avoid the ink is too dry, need to check the effect of
transfer after adjustment.
5. Adjust appropriate heat pressing temperature and time: Heat transfer in the temperature range of about 165 ℃-220℃, time of about 10 to 30 seconds, you should
try small sample printing before the formal mass transfer.